• Breaking News

    Survival – Hunter’s Trauma Kit | Mia’s Motivations

    Survival – Hunter’s Trauma Kit | Mia’s Motivations

    It’s my goal, to always share great things with you. This is something many people don’t think about when they’re packing their things into the backpack. The Hunter’s Trauma Kit is compact and easy to stow. It weighs next to nothing and has all the essentials.

    For more information, visit

    A friend, who is a breast cancer survivor, asks for helpful tips in regaining strength to shoot her bow. Archery is one of her passions. I’m sharing a few exercises to aid in recognizing how back muscles are used in archery shooting.

    ***Always consult a physician before beginning a new exercise routine.

    In this video I am warm and cozy, wearing Cold Gear, given to my by WSI Women’s Cold. Find more of this awesome gear here –
    HEATR® Built-In Hooded Shirt –
    HEATR® Volt Pant (952HUP) –
    HEATR® Socks –
    Lacrosse Footwear’s WOMEN’S ALPHABURLY PRO in
    REALTREE XTRA GREEN – (Given to me on a #GirlsHuntOut which was the Louisiana Teal Hunt with BeckyLou Outdoors. Find that video here – )

    I purchased my dumbbell weights here –

    I bought my latex bands here –

    I mention a Bow-Trainer in this video. You can find information about it here (The company I purchased mine from has gone out of business) –

    You can find more tips here –

    Turkey hunting is just around the corner. What new gear are you going to try out this year? Among the things in my #TurkeyHuntingPack article at I can’t wait to try this “Laydown Hen” decoy, sent by Avian X​.

    Learn more – www.MiaAnstine.com

    Follow me!
    ► Twitter www.twitter.com/MiaAnstine
    ► +Google
    ► Pinterest
    ► YouTube
    ► Instagram
    ► Snapchat Mia_Anstine

    Want to send me items to review?
    Mia Anstine
    MAC Outdoors LLC
    PO Box 5504
    Pagosa Springs, CO 81147-5504


    Read More

    No comments