• Breaking News

    EDC and Survival Shopping at my Local Wal-Mart – Week 4

    EDC and Survival Shopping at my Local Wal-Mart – Week 4

    An adventurous look into Survival Gear shopping where I will venture to several of my local outdoor retailers and see what New, useful, affordable, and Hidden treasures I can track down for you each trip!

    *If you dont have a Walmart or if The Items arent in your local Store*

    Amazon Buy Links: (Really Help Support the Channel)

    HotHands warmers 10 Pack:

    Hot Hands Warmers 40 Pack:

    Ozark Trail Dual Mode Flashlight/ Lantern:

    Coghlans Tent Repair Kit:

    Alternative* Coleman Tent Repair Kit:

    Sterno Folding Stove:

    UST Explorers Tool Compass/Binoculars:

    UST 100ft Hank of 550 Paracord:

    Ozark Trail 7 in 1 Untensil Set:

    UST Paracuda Machete:

    Sawyer Squeeze Water Filter System:

    Sawyer Mini Water Filter System:

    Gerber Air Ranger Knife:

    Camillus 6 piece Knife Kit:

    Igloo Sport Drink Container:

    More Great EDC and Survival Videos!!

    EDC and Survival Gear Shopping Playlist:

    Plazmatic Globose EDC/Survival Arc Lighter:

    PocketShot 3.0 Video:

    PocketShot 2.0 Video:

    Cold Steel Voyager XL video:

    Cold Steel American Lawman video:

    Plazmatic X EDC Arc Lighter Video:

    Thrunite TN12 2016 1000 Lumen EDC Flashlight Torture Video:

    My Custom Tracker Style Knife Design Video:

    My Family Survival Kit Video:

    My Every Day Carry Video:

    My Favorite Emergency Water Filtration Kits:

    My Instagram:
    @dropforgedsurvival

    My Facebook friend page:

    Fan Page:
    l


    Read More

    No comments